Monday, December 13, 2010

Lest I forget Caroline Cat Girl...

composed August 21, 2010

At last, I found Caroline Cat Girl
As striking as a necklace of fine pearl
I helped her when she lost her wallet
Just being friendly is what I would call it
Did she notice there was something about me?
That I drank coffee but not tea
She is beautifully mysterious these days
In her mysteriously beautiful ways
She comes into town once a while
She has the tell-tale wedge-mouth smile
She attracts so much attention
From the cat boys I will not mention
She pleases us like a flower in full bloom
Your boyfriend is in the same room!
She types feverishly on her laptop
I wonder what she can do with a lollipop
She talks to her family on her cellphone
Verily she will reap what she has sewn
Her wit can cut like a knife
She told him wolf pairs will mate for life
I can see her perky tits and firm butt
Want to eat her glazed doughnut
Caroline, you would break my life into pieces
Is that what you have planned for Jesus?


Well you should see Caroline Cat
She's so good looking when she stares at me like that
Well you should see her in bed
I know that I am not dead
Yes you should see Caroline Cat

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Get a dose of her in sandals and blouse
She knows the lion is nothing like a mouse
She's the kind of a girl
That makes your irises swirl
Yes you could say she was attractively built

Yeah, yeah, yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment