Monday, October 25, 2010

Disposable Jesus and the disposable planet

posted on February 15, 2009

You needed me more than you know
But you wanted to get rid of me
You gave birth to my children
But did not let me be a part of their lives
All of the people, places, and things you take for granted would not exist if not for me
But you all think you are me
And you are more interested in my junk
Than you are in me
Last time you did not esteem me
This time you have forgotten to love me
You abuse me as if I was a masochist
But I have never been that
And I live in a world of "how much money you got?"
What makes you think I won't trade it all in
For the Kingdom in Heaven?
His will has been done on Earth
This is not the only inhabited planet in the Universe
What makes you think it is God's favorite?
He has been SCREAMING at you with signs, miracles, and intervention
And you ignore all this, and me?
Why are you looking for aliens to help you?
Divine beings have been actively speaking to you for over a decade.
They helped us defeat the aliens.
And God made it all possible.
How do you think He feels, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment