Thursday, October 28, 2010

Read This When I Die...

.... And you expected me to save you

you filled this world with nuclear weapons
you showed me my visions ahead of time
you let Hitler escape and gave him safe harbor
you were invaded and infested from beyond more than once
you flirt with me instead of love me
you tried to kill me so many times
you collectively destroy the planet
you don't recognize me in person
you offend me and tell me I have a problem
you let Khomeini escape and unleashed a cancer
you repeatedly stole from me
you did not follow my instructions
you evicted me in so many ways
you turned your back on me
you disobey God's Commandments in so many ways
you refused me and broke my heart so many times
you did nothing for me while Scriptures changed
you aborted an immaculate conception
you raised my children without me
you came back to life and defied me
you deceived me and played games
you stalked me
you spied on me
you have been inhabited by divine beings
you harassed me
you turned me into a quadriplegic temporarily
you keep retelling my jokes
you pretend I do not exist and cover me up
you gave me no way out when you witnessed signs all over and still took too long
you saw miracles I predicted come to pass then ran away
you thought you could find a woman to help me when I couldn't because they were the primary culprits in ruining God's plan
you built a church of over a billion people that were mostly ignorant of the warnings in the Holy Books they all possessed
you photographed me from near and far without my permission
you became rich and famous in MY WORLD but could not share with me

You now mistake me for someone who cares


posted in March of 2009 seven times, for a good reason

No comments:

Post a Comment