Thursday, November 4, 2010

California Girls

placed in blogosphere on August 6, 2009

California Girls

Oh, how I hate thee
You think you are so terrific
With your revolutionary weight loss schemes
And your movies loosely-based on my life
With albums not-so-loosely based
Your five pounds of make-up
Fake tits
Talking about how spiritual you are
In front of cameras
So you can be more popular

You shake your ass at me
Show me your cleavage
But cannot spare a sandwich
Or you tell me you cannot talk
At any time for over eleven years
Because your boyfriend
Will get jealous
You don't even miss
What you could have had
You want me to go to your party
But you have no time for mine
Convince yourself I was the one with the bad attitude
You can panic now

Maybe if I shoot you
Just to see if God will protect you
The same way He protected me
We will really see
Who is right
And who is wrong
Once and for all

No comments:

Post a Comment