Thursday, November 11, 2010

No More

revealed October 28, 2009

The money people have spoken.
They have wanted me to die.
They preserved the one that was broken.
After I looked him in the eye.

I could not forgive what he did.
He killed my friend and shot me.
My divine true love ran away.
My stalker is so pretty.

So I will not buy apparel from Nike.
I will not purchase any more Crocs.
Nothing more from Under Armor.
Not even a pair of socks.

Pick up your cross and follow me.
But please don't get too close.
I really don't trust any of you.
You stole a seminal dose.

The music can set you free.
If you can only act like a child.
The hungry wolf was playing.
When the balance was getting wild.

I saw the throne on the water.
The greatest vision of all time.
But you were capable of nothing.
Except setting me up for more crime.

The Reaper I became
And Reaper is what I still am.
I now love being the Reaper.
So much more than a good Sam.

The sins you commit are yours.
Don't Panic and Don't Blame Me.
I figured this out a long time ago.
The afterlife is where I long to be.

There I will receive what deserve.
Ice Cream in which I will swim.
Ladies who know how to love.
As I fill above the rim.

Does anyone question the outcome.
Of what happens when you fail to plan?
God laughs when you plan anyway.
His adversary takes ahold of what she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment