Monday, November 15, 2010

What Happened to Me?

Sometimes I have to ask
Once, I was a little kid
What ever happened to him?
Occasionally I disappeared
Without any explanation
Even I could not answer that question
What happened to me?
One night that all changed
And it seems I had even more unanswerable questions after that
How was I supposed to accomplish this assignment?
Where would I get instructions and guidance in this choice-less life?
Whom could I trust?
When my friends told me this was all too much
How was I supposed to keep going and believe?
I never envisioned this nightmare would keep going around and around
At a slow yet dizzying pace
When does it end?
Will we ever attain the victory you promised me?
How is it possible someone who should know it all
Still has so much trouble explaining 
A lost decade
Coming up short
Or do I have to finally turn in my work
Incomplete?

No comments:

Post a Comment